Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rockstar Cheetah Print

Cara's nails

I have a pretty rock'n manicure today. I wanted something fun and loud and I got exactly that!! I used a base coat of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook. I love this beautiful spring blue. Overtop I stamped a cheetah print pattern from Bundle Monster plate BM-221. I then used a small dotting tool to dab in some Sally Hansen Rock Star. This is an awesome glitter polish consisting of mainly pinkish-purple glitter and flecks of teal blue and silver. It took 3 coats for full coverage but looks amazing in the end!! I used this color also for accent nails. 



Obviously I am a big fan of cheetah and any other animal print. If you have a fun, out of the ordinary animal print manicures feel free to share. We would love to see them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment