Monday, February 25, 2013

Metallic Galaxy

Cara's Nails

I have not been very good about my posting lately. It may be a lack of inspiration or a lack of time. Or it may be my inability to decide between all the new polishes I have recently acquired. Either way I am making more of an effort to get back to posting regularly again. Here I have manicure featuring OPI Live and Let Die. This is a polish that I looked over when the Bond collection first came out. I picked it up super cheap and decided to give it a go. I do love the gold flecks scattered in the dark green polish. In most lights this green looks almost black and the flecks are hard to admire. I sponged a gradient of High Roller overtop. I also used High Roller on my galaxy accent nail along with Orly Lunar Eclipse and China Glaze White Cap

No comments:

Post a Comment