Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Glitter Bomb #1

Cara's Nails

The holiday season is officially upon us! I love this time of year mainly because of all the pretty lights and glitter. I am not quite ready for the holiday manis so I thought I would ease into it with some glitter bombed manicures. I have been on a huge glitter kick most likely brought on by the holiday season. Here are a few of my more recent favorite glitters.


My thumb is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rockstar Pink. I just recently re-brought this color because my original became way too chunky to use. But I really love the color! The green is Orly Halley's Comet. This is a gorgeous blue-green with flecks of silver. This was an easy 2 coats. My middle finger is Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal. On my ring finger is Pure Ice Strapless. I really love this vibrant blue but it took about 5 coats to get it opaque. It also looks nice over a coat of black. My purple pinkie in LASplash Vernis a Ongles. This was another one that took several coats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment