Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fair Isle Nails

Kate's Nails 
I love Fair Isle prints, but have always been hesitant to try them, thinking that I would screw it up pretty badly.  But then I found this  TUTORIAL for a Fair Isle snowflake and decided I needed to give it a try. The snowflake was actually really easy to do! Coming up with a pattern for the other nails was a bit more difficult.  I started with a base of Ruby Pumps from China Glaze.  I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing this color from now until December 26th.  I'm not a big fan of red polishes, but wow.  I can't stop looking at it!  
More wintery/Christmasy/holiday nails to come in the next few weeks!


Polishes Used:
China Glaze Ruby Pumps
Milani White on the Spot
layered under
China Glaze Glistening Snow
White Acrylic Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment