Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Kate's Nails 
Happy New Year's Eve everyone!! I hope that everyone has fun ringing in 2013 tonight.  I'll be headed out in a little while to welcome 2013 with good friends, and I had to do some fun nails for the occasion.  Prior to these nails, I had never tried nail stickers, or wraps, or whatever you want to call them.  I always figured that I could create those designs myself, so why spend the money?  But then I saw this Minx set on sale for $5 (normally $18) at Ulta, and thought they would be perfect for tonight.  They were super easy to use, and seem like they will hold up well.  I used the Minx on my middle and ring fingers.  I used China Glaze's Liquid Leather on my thumb and pinkie, and then I layered a coat of Milani's Gold Glitz over a coat of Essie's Good as Gold on my index finger.  



No comments:

Post a Comment