Monday, February 11, 2013

Lavender and Hearts

Kate's Nails 
I figured that it was time I started with some Valentine's Day nails! I picked up a few new polishes at Ulta the other day, and was really excited to try out this lavender polish.  It's You're Such A Budapest from the new OPI Euro Centrale collection.  I really love the color of this polish.  It has a super subtle shimmer to it, which makes it look extra pretty (and not tacky, like so many shimmer polishes tend to be).  It did need three coats to get it fully opaque.  On my ring finger, I painted half the nail with Revlon's Enamor. Then I stamped on the hearts using plate SH17, and Essie's No Place Like Chrome.  The stamp just had outlines of the hearts, so I filled them in using a small dotting tool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment