Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Birchbox


This month, I got my best Birchbox yet!! I am loving the products I got this time, and I finally got some nail polish!  If you're wondering what a Birchbox is, or if you want to see previous Birchbox posts, click HERE.



Ghirardelli Milk and Caramel Square:  
Delicious.  That's really it.  I ate this within two minutes of opening my Birchbox, and I wish that there were 10 more of them.  Yum.
(Full size - $4.25)

SKIN&Co Roma Cleansing Body Gel with Olive & Sicilian Orange Extracts:
This shower gel did a nice job of cleansing without drying out.  My sensitive skin felt good after using it.  The only issue I had was the scent.   It was a bit too masculine for my tastes.  But, scent aside, this is a quality product.
(Full Size - $17.50)

Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm:
So I have to confess that I had no clue what a BB Cream was before I got this sample.  I had heard of BB Creams, but had no clue what they were.  After a bit of research, I found that they are basically all your face products combined into one - moisturizer, sun screen, foundation, etc.  I LOVE this stuff.  It evened out my skin tone, concealed imperfections, and gave my skin a nice glow (without being shiny).  In another month I should have enough Birchbox points to get a full sized version of this for free!
(Full Size - $36)

Twistband Thick Headband:
I've used the twistband hair ties before, and liked them, so I was glad to get this headband.  You could easily wear it to the gym, or dress it up with a nice outfit.  The black color is very versatile.  This headband stayed in place very well, and didn't give me the dreaded headband headache.  Love it!
(Full Size - $19/set of 6)

Color Club Nail Polish in Wild Cactus:
I was so excited to get some nail polish in this months box!!  Emerald (the Pantone color of the year) is very trendy right now, and this polish is a gorgeous shade.  The picture below is two coats without topcoat.  My only issue with this polish is that it stains like crazy (as greens are known to do).  Clean-up was difficult, but the color is totally worth the hassle. 
(Full Size - $8)


If you're interested in signing up for Birchbox (or giving a subscription as a gift!) you can use my referral link herehttps://www.birchbox.com?raf=xdgbr

No comments:

Post a Comment