Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jimmy Buffett Nails

Kate's Nails
I like mine with lettuce and tomato...
 
Yesterday I went to the Jimmy Buffett concert in Virginia with my brother, aunt, and uncle.  We had an awesome time, as always.  I had to do some Jimmy Buffett nail art for the occasion (obviously).  Jimmy Buffett's songs lend themselves well to nail art, and I had a bunch of design ideas in mind - the hardest part was choosing one!  I finally decided on this design: A Cheeseburger in Paradise.
 
 
For the cheeseburger I used:
Essie Brooch the Subject
Sonia Kashuk Chocoholic
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow
Essie Mojito Madness
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green
Revlon Cherry
 
For "paradise" I used:
Ulta Sun-Sational
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Coral Reef
China Glaze Liquid Leather


No comments:

Post a Comment