Sunday, October 21, 2012

Baltimore Ravens Nails - Week 7 - Maryland Pride

Kate's Nails
This week the Ravens are in Houston to take on the Texans.  It's going to be a rough week (and season!) without Ray Lewis and Lardarius Webb, but I'm hopeful that the Ravens will bring home a win!
This week's nails are showing off some Maryland pride.  I've done Maryland flag nails before (in the pre-blog days), and always love how they look.  I've found that people either love the Maryland flag or they hate it (especially after the University of Maryland put out their awesome Maryland pride uniforms).  I love the flag, and love how nice it looks on my nails!


Polishes Used:
Milani White on the Spot
Spoiled 2 Weeks Sober
Wet N Wild Red Red
Wet N Wild The Wonder Yellows
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Butter Teetotal


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing such a nice blog with useful information. I want to know more about
    Best Nail Salon In Baltimore

    ReplyDelete