Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat

Cara's Nails

Textured polishes are all the rage this season. I have a hard time wearing these polishes because I feel like it limits the nail art potential. But they are perfect when I want fun nails but am too lazy to do anything too artsy. Sally Hansen is the newest brand to jump on the textured band wagon. Here I have Fuzzy Fantasy from the new Fuzzy Coat collection. This polish consists of  lime green and white flecks in a clear polish. This is very similar to the Feathers collection from Nails Inc. but less expensive. Kate did a review of one of those polishes here. Here I have used two coats of Fuzzy Fantasy but I could have just as easily used one. I put it overtop of a double coat of OPI Mod About You. It coated nicely and I did not have any trouble with chunking. 



So what's your opinion about the new texture trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment